Thursday 24 May 2012

Yay Goodies

Afternoon everyone!! Hope your all loving this weather!
When I got home monday these had arrived for me, so I've tried them out and now I can tell you what I think of them



Amazon

Macadamia Intense Hair Mask £14 - When I was watching youtube tutorials a few of gurus had raved about this product and said how it really helped their hair become more healthy from where they had dyed it. I love the smell of this product, the consistency is like a thick conditioner, your meant to apply to wet hair and leave it on for 7 minutes, because my hairs quite dry I try and leave it in for 12 minutes. I've tried 4 difference deep/intense hair masks, and this is defiantly the best so far.

 






Boots
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner £5 - I do prefer the Macadamia Intense Hair Mask but if your looking for a cheaper alternative I would recommend this.


Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo £3 - I love Batiste Dry Shampoo but this did disappoint me a little bit, although it does do what it claims (making your hair big&bouncy) when I sprayed this into my hair it made it feel as if it was dirty,dry and made it difficult for me to brush my hair. I would use this when I go out for a night because it did make my hair huge! But I will be sticking to the original one for during the day.


Lee Stafford Sea Salt Spray £7.49 - Considering now its nearly summer I don't want to straighten my hair all the time. I think the 'beach hair look' is gorgeous and I've read a lot of reviews on this product and thought I would give it a go as all the reviews are positive, and I have to say I love the look it gives my hair!


Umberto Gianni Glam Hair Backcomb In A Bottle £3.74 - Sadly I suffer from a lack of volume in my hair so I do tend to backcomb my hair a lot which is so bad! So I purchased this hoping I wouldn't have to damage my hair as much anymore! Its a good product for the price and makes your hair look as if it has been lightly backcombed but it doesn't last very long.

Aussie Volume & Conditioning Mousse Flexible Hold £4.89 - I really do like this, its makes second bottle because I lost the first one a the other week. It makes your hair look naturally bouncy,smells amazing and does not make your hair feel as if it has a lot of product in it.

Rimmel Instant Tan Medium £6 - Really please with this! It look extremely dark before you blend it in but it leaves a gorgeous colour, and washes off and doesn't streak when your applying it. Only problem, that when I'm out I have a tendency to spill drinks down myself! So I most likely will be waking up with streaky legs!

Topshop


Moto pebble leigh jeans £38
Petite curve hem tank £10

I will tweet a picture of these when I wear them, the jeans are a gorgeous colour they are a grey/white colour and I love the top its so summery and its thin material and will look cute with shorts.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute top! And the hair mask looks interesting! Cute Blog! =) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear by sea salt spray! it saves me from having to blow dry my hair all of the time! i love it :)

    xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete