Thursday, 24 May 2012

Yay Goodies

Afternoon everyone!! Hope your all loving this weather!
When I got home monday these had arrived for me, so I've tried them out and now I can tell you what I think of them



Amazon

Macadamia Intense Hair Mask £14 - When I was watching youtube tutorials a few of gurus had raved about this product and said how it really helped their hair become more healthy from where they had dyed it. I love the smell of this product, the consistency is like a thick conditioner, your meant to apply to wet hair and leave it on for 7 minutes, because my hairs quite dry I try and leave it in for 12 minutes. I've tried 4 difference deep/intense hair masks, and this is defiantly the best so far.

 






Boots
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner £5 - I do prefer the Macadamia Intense Hair Mask but if your looking for a cheaper alternative I would recommend this.


Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo £3 - I love Batiste Dry Shampoo but this did disappoint me a little bit, although it does do what it claims (making your hair big&bouncy) when I sprayed this into my hair it made it feel as if it was dirty,dry and made it difficult for me to brush my hair. I would use this when I go out for a night because it did make my hair huge! But I will be sticking to the original one for during the day.


Lee Stafford Sea Salt Spray £7.49 - Considering now its nearly summer I don't want to straighten my hair all the time. I think the 'beach hair look' is gorgeous and I've read a lot of reviews on this product and thought I would give it a go as all the reviews are positive, and I have to say I love the look it gives my hair!


Umberto Gianni Glam Hair Backcomb In A Bottle £3.74 - Sadly I suffer from a lack of volume in my hair so I do tend to backcomb my hair a lot which is so bad! So I purchased this hoping I wouldn't have to damage my hair as much anymore! Its a good product for the price and makes your hair look as if it has been lightly backcombed but it doesn't last very long.

Aussie Volume & Conditioning Mousse Flexible Hold £4.89 - I really do like this, its makes second bottle because I lost the first one a the other week. It makes your hair look naturally bouncy,smells amazing and does not make your hair feel as if it has a lot of product in it.

Rimmel Instant Tan Medium £6 - Really please with this! It look extremely dark before you blend it in but it leaves a gorgeous colour, and washes off and doesn't streak when your applying it. Only problem, that when I'm out I have a tendency to spill drinks down myself! So I most likely will be waking up with streaky legs!

Topshop


Moto pebble leigh jeans £38
Petite curve hem tank £10

I will tweet a picture of these when I wear them, the jeans are a gorgeous colour they are a grey/white colour and I love the top its so summery and its thin material and will look cute with shorts.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute top! And the hair mask looks interesting! Cute Blog! =) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow you blog
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i swear by sea salt spray! it saves me from having to blow dry my hair all of the time! i love it :)

    xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete