Sunday 6 May 2012

A little bit about me

What is the one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
I really don't know??

What is our skincare secret?
Pro active! I love this stuff

Share your hair care secret
Schwarzkopf - Miracle Oil and I'm currently using CW moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and it makes my hair feel absolutely amazing

What is your biggest diet rule?
Honestly, I don't diet, I just exercise by going to the gym 4 or 5 times a week, so I guess thats my rule really! :) 

Any work out tips ?
Sit ups, something I love about my body is my stomach. I do 80-100 sit ups everyday. Don't worry if you can't do that many. Start off with 15 a day and set your self a goal to how ever many sit ups you want to do and work for it, it really does wonders for your belly! :)

Which perfume is your secret weapon?
D&G-Number 3, I have being using this perfume ever since it first came out.

A clothing item which always turns your head?
Cream blouses, I don't know why, but I have an obsession with them!

What is your most treasured piece of jewellery? 
My tiffany ring and necklace <3

Who is your style crush?
Kardashians anyday! 

Tell us something we don't know about you?
Ummmmmmm, I'm extremely clumsy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment