Saturday 26 May 2012

Split nail?!?!

Who ever are trying to grow their nails, you would understand the hate and devastation of when one of your nails split and you have to cut it off or file it down.
  My pet hates is when my nails splits, I try so hard to grow my nails, they are now at a length where im really happy with them, but every now and then they randomly spilt on the edge.
So a couple of weeks ago my nail split, and there was some nail glue on the table next to me. I looked at the nail glue then at my split nail then grabbed the superglue and put it over my nail where it had split and it helped it from splitting even more! but obviously if your going to do this, be really careful and do not get it on your fingers, because nail glue is an irritant.

Excuse the cheesy dimple smile aha!  



Do you have any solutions to stop your nail splitting when its happened? If you have let me know! :)



1 comment:

  1. i normally just put a plaster on to stop it getting caught on anything :L x

    ReplyDelete