Sunday 20 May 2012

Last nights outfit

Heyy everyone, hope your all enjoying this sun! I finally have an excuse to wear shorts woohoo!
 I went out for a few drinks last night, as it was my cousins 18th Birthday, so I just thought I'd show you my outfit, pretty plain and simple, but I thought it worked and it was inexpensive!





 Plain black boobtube top from H&M £3! 
Lace cream skater skirt from River island £16.
Red heels with gold studs £85.

I absolutely love the shoes, but I've only ever worn them twice, because I'm so scared I would ruin them! 
At first I wasn't to sure if I liked the skirt on me because I'm only 5ft2 so I thought it looked quite long on me, but in photos it doesn't look too bad! 

For jewelry I kept it simple and wore my Tiffany's ring,my black and silver Shambella bracelet, and River island gold stud earrings.

Make up
No7 Intelligent Balance Mousse foundation £12.50
Rimmel eyebrow pencil 001 dark brown £3
illamasqua blush around £15 
Eylure eyelashes £5
Revlon lip butter in strawberry shortcake £7
Urban Decay naked1 palette £30 

1 comment:

  1. OMG The outfit is so so so cute nd ur really pretty :D Ur blog is amazing, I just had to follow :) xxxx

    Would mean a lot if you followed x
    www.foreverglamx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete