Sunday 6 May 2012

Versatile Blog Award

I have been awarded by two lovely bloggers Sophiameola and Chelsea

Versatile Blog award

Hello My Lovelies,

Today as been amazing so far! Not only is it my Doggy Bella's Birthday but i have received another award! I received the 'Versatile Blogger Award' from the lovely Sarajayne at Goldilocks x0 Thank You Soooo Much! This is my second award and i am so grateful! So if you haven't checked out her blog yet then i suggest you do so, it is absolutely lovely!!

The Rules:

1. Nominate 10 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let them know you have nominated them
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger that nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to you blog post

My 7 Random Facts:

1.Im studying Mental Health nursing in university
2. I'm only 5ft2, forever wearing heels
3.Im an eyelash beautician www.jadoreeyelashes.com 
4. Im afraid of the dark
5. I have a shopping addiction 
6. I have a baby chihuahua, who I treat like my child
7.I'm a vegetarian :)  

I Award:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this valuable informative article. I am sure that it will help me a lot to know a lot. Waiting to know more from you.

    ReplyDelete