Monday 28 May 2012

Ted Baker body spray

Now that its summer and its getting hotter, I find that perfumes dont stay on as long as I want them too, and can take up too much bag space. 
  When I was in boots the other day I passed the Ted Baker section and this body spray really stood out to me, only because it was pretty packaging and its was perfect size for carrying around when I'm shopping. 
  This smell is absolutely gorgeous and lasts a long time without having to spray it again.
   The best part about it is that this one was only £2.50!! The larger bottle was £5, but personally I will keep buying the little bottles as its such a convenient size.
I definatly recommend this. 

Have you tried any body sprays? If you have I'd love to know what your favourite is, so I can try out some new ones! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment