Saturday 18 February 2012

Foundation

I have such a had time finding a foundation that suits my skin type! I like mine to stay on all day, without going patchy, a full coverage but not to 'cakey'. I've tried so many, but my favourites are at the moment are

1.
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid 
I love this foundation and its only £7.96! I have so many compliments wearing, on how 'flawless' my skin looks! The only down side is that it doesn't last few long,and starts to go a bit shiny, but other than that I would defiantly recommend this!
This shows you dont have to spend loads of money to get a flawless look.



2.
Mac Studio fix £19
I always end up going back to this foundation, but it tends to give me a bit of bad skin, it gives an amazing coverage but not to cakey and lasts for so long! 




3.
Lancome Teint Miracle £25
This give a good coverage, and last around 6/7 hours without getting 'shiny' but I always use compact powder(Rimmel stay matte £3) so it prevents this.
         


3.
Illamasqua rich liquid £23
I don't use this as foundation anymore it is really thick. I would defiantly recommend this for someone who has bad skin.   I now use this as a concealer, it stays on all day, and covers every blemish.
   



No comments:

Post a Comment